The mid brain is a one of the parts of the brain whose main function is to coordinate communication of auditory, motor and visual signals. It’s also referred to as the mesencephalon and is located right above the brain stem. All stimuli passed to the left hemispheres and the right hemispheres are initially perceived by the mid-brain. This part of the part of the brain is not consciously controlled by the individuals as they are part of the lower brain regions. Mid brain activation therefore is a program designed to train and furnish kids with abilities to understand and perceive visual objects without seeing. The children can be trained to be as good as being able to read faster, with better concentration even when they are in blindfolds.
How to activate the Mid-brain
The child is taken through a process of activation and learning to enable him/her enter a stage of thought genius. Genius not in terms if IQ levels but in terms of optimal brain functionality. This means that all the senses are activated and perform at their best which includes the abilities of perception of their environment. Such optimum environmental intuition is what leads to abilities to see with closed eyes. Mid-brain activation is strongly related to intuition, which is the ability to perceive environmental aspects in limited time and without much thinking. When defining mid brain activation, Wikipedia states in its functions that house mice have been bred and trained, subsequently making them have larger mid-brains. The mid-brain also plays a major role in the motivation of a species and so its activation and training lead to better learning morale.
Mid-brain Activation Training Program
There are programs to enable kids go through the training and gain optimum brain functionality. The program is available for all clients in India who wish to have their kids become the best they can be, you can access them in Mumbai, Pune or other towns. The processes are the same and the results are proven. Dr. Makoto Shichida has worked on the science of mid-brain activation training in India for a long time, over the course of 40 years and has achieved phenomenal results. Getting your kids on this program guarantees you they will be the crème de la crème in whatever fields they take up. Their thinking speeds, memory and retention capabilities too will be greatly improved. They speed of learning and understanding is also among the things they are bound to improve on. In summary the process of brain activation training include but are not limited to the following
- Emotional balance and stability
- Improvement of concentration, creativity and confidence
- Balancing of the left and right brain functionality
- Better memory retention abilities
- Faster and sharper reading abilities, including blindfold skills
- Better art techniques, working with colors and boundaries in picture drawings
- Color guessing- they can know the color of objects without necessarily seeing the object
- The kids are trained to guess UNO card characteristics e.g. number or color
- Reading newspapers headlines without seeing the paper, the newspaper headlines usually with large fonts
- Doing basic daily work without vision, e.g. walking, avoiding obstacles, moving in patterns, avoiding collisions with others etc.
- Cycling and bicycle techniques with no vision
- Other recreational but competitive techniques usually dependent on children’s hobbies e.g. games(cricket, table tennis, chess game, Rubik’s cube, basketball, carom board) among many others